I went into DC today to see the Baltimore Album quilts at the Botanical Gardens by artists of the Chesapeake & Potomac Applique Guild. It was a wonderful show and one of the few places you can see examples of these wonderful quilts. The show is over on April 27th. Below are some photos I took at the show. I encourage everyone to go and see these wonderful quilts in person. The flowers in the gardens were beautiful too. I thought I had gone to heaven... quilts and flowers.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
"A Stitch in Vine" Show at the Botanical Gardens
by Bert Garino
I went into DC today to see the Baltimore Album quilts at the Botanical Gardens by artists of the Chesapeake & Potomac Applique Guild. It was a wonderful show and one of the few places you can see examples of these wonderful quilts. The show is over on April 27th. Below are some photos I took at the show. I encourage everyone to go and see these wonderful quilts in person. The flowers in the gardens were beautiful too. I thought I had gone to heaven... quilts and flowers.


I went into DC today to see the Baltimore Album quilts at the Botanical Gardens by artists of the Chesapeake & Potomac Applique Guild. It was a wonderful show and one of the few places you can see examples of these wonderful quilts. The show is over on April 27th. Below are some photos I took at the show. I encourage everyone to go and see these wonderful quilts in person. The flowers in the gardens were beautiful too. I thought I had gone to heaven... quilts and flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment