Ginny Mayes has two quilts to show
She says "Put on your sunglasses! Roberta gifted me the Love Bug fabric. I had the Roman Stripes triangles tucked away for maybe fifteen years or more. One quilt has a red inner border and the other is a lemon-lime. One has mainly the Love Bug background fabric but the other has more of a mix of black backgrounds with brights. And one is in a straight setting and the other is in a windmill setting. Both are ridiculously, over-the-top bright."
Tina Wujick has five projects to show
"This is my QU mystery quilt top. This is my first mystery quilt and it was fun to do. 54”x54”
"These are some potholders I embroidered on my sewing machine. Inspired by Veronica."
"This is the final square I’m submitting for the fabric book for Sue Heisler from our chapter.
Jeanne provides some thoughts for the sentiment I added at the bottom."
Kathy Zahaczewsky has four projects to show
"Here are some Snowmen to go with my Christmas Trees. These blocks (leftovers) were also part of the auction (2009), when we made and raffled the quilts."
"Love my wool Snowman mat."
"Laser cut fusible kit. Turned out cute —- but it’s the last time I’ll do one of those...."










