Whipped Cream Cheese (12 oz)
½ cup sugar
Caramel Apple Dip
Heath or Skor bars
Directions:
Mix together cream cheese and sugar. Spread in deep plate.
Pour Caramel Apple Dip on top to cover cream cheese.
Sprinkle top with crushed butter brickle choc.covered candy
(I use Heath bars or Skor bars)
Serve with apple wedges of your choice.
Notes from Patricia:
I use Sugar in the Raw - for more texture. You don't really need the sugar, so try without. The Caramel Apple Dip is by Tia Marzetti - and found in the fresh produce section of the market. I buy heath bars - freeze them in a ziploc bag - then hammer or crush when needed. . .but heath has just come out with a bag of already crushed candies - found in the baking aisle.
Don't cut the apples too thin - they will break. . .sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent turning brown.
No comments:
Post a Comment